Call for ideas for forum subjects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for ideas for forum subjects

I'm looking specifically for the special topics section. What things can you think of that should go down there? Things that we do that conventional treaters don't do, or vice versa.
    100% Treatment-Free, 16 years.
    Medford, Oregon, USA

How about small cell foundation? Is it important or can you select varroa resistant bees on standard foundation? Also, is it possible for h???????s to develop resistant bees with small hive numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by markypoo View Post
      How about small cell foundation? Is it important or can you select varroa resistant bees on standard foundation? Also, is it possible for h???????s to develop resistant bees with small hive numbers?
      We have a small cell forum but we do need a breeding forum.
      Medford, Oregon, USA

Comment

I have several Studies I would like to start discussions on about the mites and mite/bee relationships themselves (from an entomology perspective). Not exactly a fit for the "Treatment Studies" section. Or maybe it is? What do you think?
        Angela
        Kalispell, Montana Zone 4a
        Second Year Beekeeper

Comment

something you might want to address,though you may have on YouTube,it might be repeated here.the community of people who treat bees ,at least on YouTube ,are monopolizing the conversation.we should come up with ideas to level the playing field so that the treatment free message doesn't get buried in a lot of their rhetoric .

Comment

I've been thinking about topics, but all I can come up with is topics that are well answered on your website. Maybe we can have a 'resolution' topic, where we all state what we want to go for in 2019... (I might start that topic after posting this...)
            Waregem - West-Vlaanderen - Belgiƫ (Flemish/Dutch)
            Waregem - West-Flanders - Belgium (English)
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            My Blog
            https://beekeepingwithbob.blogspot.com/

Comment

Since we are treatment-free beekeepers, I guess any study not about treatments should be in the treatment-free section.
              Medford, Oregon, USA

Comment

Working...
              X